A little quote

"Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more: believing in yourself." - Harry Potter

Thursday 2 January 2014

Welcome to 2014!

2014 has finally arrived! Hooray! This year the fandom is likely to explode because of the following: Divergent movie, Divergent stills etc, The Fault in our Stars movie and stills, Mockingjay part 1 and stills, Catching Fire Movie and all the trailers! I also have a trip planned to the Warner Bros Studios in London in February to see the Making of Harry Potter! I plan on sharing all of the pictures I take on here and on twitter, so keep an eye out for that if you love HP!
Well, I think that's all for now so I hope 2014 is good to everyone!
 
Thanks for reading this blogpost, I hope you enjoyed it! Make sure you follow me on Bloglovin' with the button on the right hand side! Also, follow me on Twitter at @heartingTHG
 
HAPPY 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment letting me know what you think