A little quote

"Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more: believing in yourself." - Harry Potter

Wednesday 3 September 2014

FOUR


As the majority, if not all, of you Divergent fans out there have heard of a certain book called 'Four' which was out reasonably recently, I thought that we could just fangirl over it's greatness. 

Okay guys so can we just. I can't even.

Right, let's attempt a description now. The book shows excerpts of Tobias' life leading up to the choosing ceremony and, in true Veronica style, it it shown amazingly. It tells you about his aptitude test and why he chose Dauntless in the first place. It gives us some of his time in Dauntless and how he beat Eric (and he whooped his ass) in the rankings. It also gives us a little background from Divergent as to why the whole ranking situation changed. It also shows us some of the parts from Divergent from Tobias' perspective, which are magical.

Anyway, crappy summary over, I just can't deal with the Divergent series hardback books. They;re bloody beautiful. Just so slick and sophisticated, I just can't. 

Anyway, just thought I'd give you a little kick up the backside to go buy Four if you haven't already. If, like me, you cannot be bothered going out your house to get it, here's a link to it in Waterstones, which provides free shipping. 


Ooh, even better. If you order online you get £2 off. Not bad eh?

If you have read this please feel free to fangirl with me over twitter, it would be much appreciated.

Emma (heartingTHG)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment letting me know what you think