A little quote

"Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more: believing in yourself." - Harry Potter

Saturday 11 October 2014

THE MAZE RUNNER



You may have noticed from my twitter over the last couple of months but I have been very excited for the arrival of 'The Maze Runner' movie. I did a post on the books back in July (link here) and expressed my love for the series and seeing it on the big screen has made our bond even stronger. I have to say, the movie is not exactly the same as the book which at some points didn't bother me but at other points did. I'm not going to tell you what bits because then it would be a spoiler for the people that haven't seen it or read it yet. Anyway, the film came out earlier in America and came out yesterday (10th October) for us Brits, just to let ya know.

Anyway, enough blabbering, the books were great (not too keen on the ending though) and the film was also amazing. Loved it. Go watch it if you haven't already but make sure to read the book first, or else it will be spoiled. 

Also, Dylan O'Brien and Thomas Brodie-Sangster are brilliant. 


See ya, runners.
Emma (@heartingTHG)


W.C.K.D. is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment letting me know what you think