A little quote

"Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more: believing in yourself." - Harry Potter

Monday 24 November 2014

Are You, Are You, Coming to the Tree? | MOCKINGJAY PART 1

Have you seen it? Have ya? If you haven't then WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE? 

I won't give any spoilers in this post because that just spoils it for those of you who haven't watched it yet. BUT IT'S SO GOOD ISN'T IT?!

I actually cannot believe how good it turned out. It's such a climactic film that's just fabulous. Hanging Tree is also the work of a genius so well done to the Lumineers who put it to the fabulous tune. I just need to see it again or I might die.

The part they finished it at is just incredible and leaves the film on such a cliffhanger, oog it's so good!! That end scene though, I just can't even. 


I literally cannot even handle this. 

Emma (heartingTHG)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment letting me know what you think